Sunday, July 25, 2010

Receptionn.


So, last night my family and I went to my mom's friend from high school's wedding reception. I thought it was going to be one of those things where my mom introduces me to these people and they're all like "Awww, you've grown up so much! Do you remember me?" and I really don't but I say yes anyways so it doesn't have to get awkward. But it turned out to be a lot of fun! My mom's friend Sophie brought her kids, Brock and Abby, and they rock (: They're like ten and eleven but they are the coolest kids I know. I think we're going on a vacation with them next year!! Scorrrreeeee!! (:
That's Abby :D-->




Alsooooo: does anyone else think that the movie Penelope kicks
some serious A??
I just watched it like an hour ago and I absolutely loved it<33

No comments:

Post a Comment