Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Plyometrics


Oh plyometrics, if you don't know what that is, it's pretty much working out with medicine balls, jump ropes, and kettle balls. Tyra (my best friend ) asked me to come to this because her mom was teaching/coaching it for her volleyball team. (btw: Tyra and I run cross country and don't play volleyball.) And it was rather difficult. Especially after having a broken fibula for the last two months. Anywho, it was hard and I sweated profusely, but there's something about working out that makes your day feel fulfilled. (: ..even if I do drink a bottle of slightly unhealthy Mt. Dew afterward. :/

On a brighter note, my cousins;
Ava (three) and Sophia(one and a half)
were here to see me, and Ava successfully
bit my cheek while trying to eat my face.
:D




No comments:

Post a Comment