Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Degrassi: TBP


Okay, no judging.. (and btw I'm feeling this purple). But I'm kinda, sorta obsessed with the show Degrassi, and the I missed the movie premier last night and just watched it tonight and was still totally amazed at the cuteness of Declan and Holly J. They have to be the cutest couple ever..and maybe I'm just a little biased because of Declan's ravishing good looks, but I still am totally team Dolly J (:

I also feel the need to talk about the horrible Spinner/Jane break up and Spinner/Emma marriage. From day one, I've hated Emma..I don't know if it's because of the acting job that Miriam McDonald does, or just Emma's character in general. I mean come on..she's had gonorrhea, bulimia, and pretty much all of the above. She just gets under my skin. And when Jane showed up to the wedding and saw how happy Spinner was, and she told him to go through with it because it made him happy..now that's true love people. Go Jane!

Okay one last thing, I promise: Anyone else
think
that Fiona is gorgeous, and just
a little messed up
in the brain?
Let me know what you think (:

No comments:

Post a Comment