Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Twenty (:


Currently listening to: "Teddy Picker"-The Arctic Monkeys.
First post of my first blog..ever! Yes, yes I know you're all very excited. So, let's get the basics out of the way. I'm Alix, seventeen, just starting my senior year! (:
There are things you should know: I'm a straight A student, president of National Honor Society, and alternating between number one and number two in my class. I'm an over achiever and like to lead. I recently applied for that Teen Vogue fashion scholarship, and am absolutely confident in myself. I mean why shouldn't I be. Everyone should be confident in themselves right? So, this blog is going to be about random things that I'm either passionate about at the moment or just anything.
Feel free to comment (:

BTW-That^^^^ was my mood board for my application (:


No comments:

Post a Comment