Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vlogs, Blogs, and Blood.

I just gave blood like..twenty minutes ago? and I'm feeling pretty dizzy :S but also very good for helping out in that way (: It makes me feel good to do things like that. Also the nurses were very nice and got me a Mt. Dew when I almost fainted and had to lay down. So, thank you nurses! On another note, I've been reading Elle and Blair Fowler's blogs and watching their vlogs and realized that I really want to be like them. I mean to be famous just from one of these things? Amazing. But to be famous you have to be rich, and well..I'm not. I'm far from it. I buy all my makeup and clothes and everything else that I don't absolutely need. That's where life guarding comes in, which I had to do today...and babysitting, which surprisingly is more fun than life guarding, but you don't get as good of a tan ;D So, right now I'm going to go lie down because I'm starting to see spots again, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment