Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Organization, Shopping Lists, and Daniel Radcliffe.

Okay so, I just got done cleaning out my closet.  It's a walk-in closet and it was absolutely full of junk.  I threw like two trash bags full of stuff away (it was mostly little kid stuff that I've never gotten rid of).  I'm so excited that it is clean(er) now!! But there are still more things I need to get to make me have more storage space and to be more organized. Well here, why don't I just put my "shopping list" on here for you to read. (:

-iPod Cover
-Little Plastic Drawers for Make-up
-Big Drawers for Closet
-Under Bed Sto-away Thing
-Drawer for Jewelry
-Clothes Hangers
-Coat Rack

Seem like a lot of stuff? Yea I know..and I'll have to pay for it all.  That's why I'm always babysitting and life guarding and teaching swim lessons.  It's all for the green baby.

Ohhhhhhh!!! and guess what I just got in the mail that I'm really excited about!!! An autographed picture of Daniel Radcliffe.  Yea I know this may seem weird or juvenile but I love him..and Harry Potter..I'm a nerd, get over it. (: But yes, it is my third picture from him..or at least his assistants, and I'm just a tad bit excited.

SIDE NOTE-When I scanned the picture it only scanned the picture part. In reality there's a thick, white border around that picture and that's where he signed it. So don't think I'm lying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment